SME Corporate Development Manager
Circa £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Ref: VR1199 - Home based - Circa £35,000 plus bonus and benefits
Responsible for identifying and converting new business opportunities, growing the fleet of their account portfolio and maximising the opportunity to sell in ancillary products and services to new customers. This will be done through effective prospecting techniques, telesales and field based appointments, increasing the awareness of the company among target prospects.
- Responsible for finding and closing new business opportunities from prospects with high potential, within the fleets of between 25-100 vehicles.
- Deliver expertise in ancillaries to maximize sale of products with prospective customers.
- Regular face to face involvement with prospects , typically in the form of field based appointments with decision makers.
- Profitable Growth – make sound pricing decisions within given frameworks, to balance and maximize business growth and profitability, managing any commercial loadings applied to specific contracts where applicable.
- Use of tactical deals, stock and manufacturer terms to increase order share; acts as an advocate within the wider team to support this in the brand.
- Collaboration and participation within Win Rooms to boost own and others potential for sales success.
- Responsible for forecasting and delivering against portfolio targets.
- Overall responsibility for securing credit for new customers.
- Develop and maintain key operational contact relationships within the clients, provide opportunities for the management team to grow relationships with other key stakeholders where applicable.
- Ensure the business processes exist and are implemented so that the operational goals of the client and the business are achieved.