Rental and Flexi Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus
Ref: VR 1164 - South East - £40,000 - £45,000 plus bonus
To manage the operational delivery of the Flexible Fleet to maximise service, profitability, & fleet growth.
Responsible for working with direct colleagues, suppliers & the wider business to cover all elements of Fleet Management & service delivery.
Responsibility encompasses fulfilment of enquiries and bookings as well as management of the fleet from administration of fleet costs, maximisation of utilisation, vehicle ordering and defleet.
Supporting role for development of the Flexi Fleet & Rental proposition.
- Manage a growing fleet of long term rental cars and LCV’s throughout the UK
- Responsible for the delivery of financial and customer service results
- Lead a small team to follow process compliance
- Responsible for operational processes and enhancements
- Work with the GM to ensure the right number of new vehicles are available to sustain growth without exceeding strict exposure limits
- Ensuring the right vehicle is delivered at the right time to the customer whether directly from the dealer or from the logistics partner
- Ensuring the hire vehicle is collected on time
- Managing the collection, inspection and damage recharge process
- Develop analysis for performance to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies, USPs and growth.
- Work with the sales teams and commercial performance team to target new customer initiatives
- Manage set up and recording of franchisee referrals to ensure commission is recorded and accounted for
- Manage the administration and application of tariff reviews to maximise yield
- Work with Commercial Performance team to develop pricing tools for the business to maximise sales opportunities
- Work with the GM to develop and deliver customer communications and marketing activity to drive performance.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert to the sales teams
- Develop, deliver and maintain all Rental sales resources required by wider commercial team (Sales Product Toolkit for Rental)
- Drive sales performance through provision of opportunity analysis and performance reporting for account teams.
- Work with Supplier Management team to develop supplier capability and service delivery for Rental.
- Support Rental team as required.
- Commitment to corporate and brand values
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrates a proven track record of administration, customer service and fleet management
- Good commercial and financial awareness
- Proven track record with P&L performance
- Experience of working in relevant working environments
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Proven track record of delivery
- Experience of analysis and reporting
- Fluent in business English language - written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.