£55,000 - £60,000 basic plus bonus and benefits
Ref: VR 01511 - Home - £55,000 - £60,000 basic plus bonus and benefits
Job title: Remarketing Manager
Reporting to: TBC
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing the remarketing process for our used vehicles, ensuring that they are sold efficiently and profitably. As a Vehicle Remarketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to maximize the value of our used vehicles, identifying and selecting appropriate sales channels, and maintaining strong relationships with buyers and vendors.
In role the colleague will work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders to ensure that the vehicle disposal route is product specific and will generate the highest disposal value and will work with the Fleet Procurement Manager to ensure the highest supplier management engagement and processes.
- Consider and identify the most appropriate remarketing solution having considered all relevant information, including but it not limited to; Vehicle, Volume, Customer, Market conditions, disposal route and supplier performance
- Develop and execute remarketing strategies to maximize the value of our used vehicles
- Identify and select appropriate sales channels, including online auctions, physical auctions, and direct sales to dealerships and consumers
- Collaborate with sales, marketing, and operations teams to ensure effective coordination and execution of the remarketing process
- Develop and maintain relationships with key buyers and vendors to ensure a consistent flow of high-quality used vehicles
- Manage the pricing and inventory of used vehicles to ensure they are sold efficiently and profitably
- Monitor and analyse market trends and pricing to make data-driven decisions about pricing and sales strategies
- Develop and maintain detailed records and reporting on the remarketing process, including sales volumes, pricing, and profitability
- Ensure compliance with all legal and regulatory requirements related to the remarketing of used vehicles
- Continuously evaluate and improve the remarketing process to optimize efficiency and profitability
- Share data and collaborate with the Residual Value and Pricing team to support the analysis and setting of future values
In summary someone able to maximise an asset through collaboration with multiple sales channels and through our dealer network customers and partners and not restricted to a simple end of contract disposal habit.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in vehicle remarketing, with a proven track record of success
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements related to vehicle remarketing
- Experience with online auction platforms and other sales channels for remarketing vehicles
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Be ambitious, enthusiastic, motivated as well as a strong team player
- IT skills – Excel, Word and appropriate to role software
- Fluent in English language (to effectively manage Customer, Colleague and Supplier relationships)
This job descriptions describes the principles purpose and main elements of the job. It is a guide to the nature and main duties of the job as they exist currently, but is not intended as a wholly comprehensive or permanent schedule and is note part of the contract of employment.