£60,000 plus £15,000 bonus
Ref: VR 1142 - Thames Valley - £60,000 plus £15,000 bonus
The Operations Senior Manager is responsible for the strategy and management of the operational team and ensuring key operational targets are achieved.
- Supporting the Head of the business to define and deliver market leading services to client segment.
- Active involvement in defining and maintaining the Operational Target.
- Ensuring the operational planning is following the agreed strategy.
- Ensuring high quality service is delivered to our customers.
- Supporting the customer on-boarding and ensuring a high level of service delivery.
- Implementation and developing a risk and control framework.
- Ensuring alignment of resources to strategic priorities.
- Identifying possible risks and propose how to address them to ensure on-time and smooth implementation process.
- Participating in the continuous improvement of the onboarding process by proposing concrete and pragmatic solutions and leading, if necessary, post implementation reviews.
- Working closely with internal departments, partners and customers to ensure smooth and on-time implementation.
- Developing and implementing strategic plans to establish a strong car rental operation with high service level and cost efficient fleet management/maintenance programme.
- Managing an efficient rental fleet operation process. Responsible for End of Contract, Vehicle collection, Vehicle transfers, Taxation, Accident management, MOT notifications, Fine management, Total loss, Damage disputes and Maintenance governance.
- Responsible for developing and implementing an effective and efficient maintenance programme for overall rental fleet which will result in lower downtime/breakdown /maintenance costs within the service lifetime of rental fleet.
- Liaising with the marketing and commercial teams to drive best practice ensuring the business maintains a market leading position.
- Share with sales and marketing teams the content of new products/services in order to guarantee adequate training of sales force and effective presentations towards the customers.
- Responsible for influencing customer satisfaction, increasing revenue and overseeing operational effectiveness and quality.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
- A proven ability to operational management, through innovative and strategic thinking, creating a implementing a vision, and challenging the status quo.
- Previous experience with managing and developing a team.
- Senior level management with good experience in operational excellence.
- Experience from a long term rental company minimum 4/5 years essential.
- Experience of outsourcing an internal business process.
- Excellent knowledge of the Fleet/CH automotive finance industry, a high level of numeracy, strong attention to detail, organisation and motivation are essential, as is the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and projects.
- Ability to build relationships, negotiate at board level and influence others to optimise performance.
- Ability to manage, motivate and develop a field based resources.
- IT skills – Excel and Word to intermediate level, workflow management.
- Ability to prioritise workload, and work to deadlines. Strong Operation and Process Management skills.
- Fluent in English language (to effectively manage meetings and presentations).