Competitive, with bonus and benefits
Ref: VR 01228 - South East - Competitive, with bonus and benefits
The Marketing Manager is in charge of contract hire campaign pricing across all the Brands, campaign set-up for both brokers and dealers, terms negotiations with all the Brands, benchmarking analysis, customer loyalty/retention programs, KPIs reports, incentives for both dealer and broker, compliance/audit reports and events/communication.
1. Pricing of campaigns for dealers and brokers in accordance with company profitability objectives, commercial objectives and brand requirements.
2. Liaising with the Brands to define the best terms to obtain the right positioning in terms of competitiveness across the entire range of models/versions
3. Liaising with the Brands to define loyalty campaigns and customer retention activities supporting the development of CRM tools
4. Responsible for marketing to customer base through a multichannel approach using internet, email, telephone & mail based marketing.
5. Campaign and product implementation accurately and to the required timescale liaising with the IT and Pricing department
6. Campaigns and products set-up in line with the relevant procedure to ensure that control and audit requirements are met.
7. To assist the brands in their advertising activity, and be responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
8. Manage relationships with all third parties including Direct Marketing Agencies and Media Agencies.
9. Support and help the sales support team in managing dealer queries related to quote mismatch between back-end and front-end system.
10. Monthly and ad-hoc benchmarking looking at the competitors, broker, other Manufacturer offers.
11. Identifying new business trends and services related to contract hire liaising with all the relevant departments in order to define feasibility and implementation timing.
12. Reporting and analysis to support campaign, product, dealer and broker performance.
13. Organizing incentives programs and activities for broker and dealers and manage their effectiveness through Quarterly analysis on dealer performance vs incentive spend.
14. Administration of dealer and broker bonuses, including liaising with the finance and pricing department
15. Checking the local marketing activities of the business centres in conjunction with the Sales team
16. Defining the annual marketing plan with relative communication plan (ATL and BTL), new product launches and events schedule
17. Managing the internal and external communication both from a Marketing and PR perspective
18. Managing Internal Control requirements, including ensuring procedures are up to date, that controls are performed when due.
19. To adhere to the Financial Conduct Authority regulations and requirements.
20. Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
? Preferably educated to degree level or equivalent.
? Experience of marketing campaign pricing desirable.
? Knowledge of White Clark Genus and Miles back office systems highly desirable.
? Experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing highly desirable.
? PC literate – all MS and Google applications.
? Advanced Excel skills.
? Excellent attention to detail.
? Strong organisational skills.
? Good time management skills.
? Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast moving environment.