£45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits.
Ref: VR 01246 - M4 Corridor - £45,000 - £50,000 plus benefits.
Retail – Marketing & Sales
Job Title: Marketing Manager
The Marketing Services Manager will have responsibility for the development and ongoing performance of Marketing activities for the business through all marketing channels and for all Brands. They will also be responsible for managing a number of Marketing & Sales third party supplier relationships, specifically in the digital and customer communications space. The Marketing Services Manager will uphold the company values and quality procedures and ensure that a culture of support and encouragement is achieved through evidence of ongoing coaching, mentoring and development of the team.
- Develop a market leading digital presence for the business, including customer facing tools; maintaining existing digital tools, e.g. finance calculator and finance eligibility checker., Regular and consistent evaluation and reporting of digital applications across all brands to ensure optimal user experience.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director, for the development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and retention strategies. Act as Marketing and Sales team contact for GDPR in support to Marketing & Sales Director.
- Responsible for marketing to customer base through a multi-channel approach, using internet, email, telephone & mail based marketing.
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director instigate, develop and launch new and existing product portfolios for the retail business.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity, and be responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- Promote activity via social media (e.g. LinkedIn) ,as directed by the Eurpean HQ
- To take responsibility for compliance activities and to adhere to the FCA regulations and requirements, ensuring that the customer is put at the heart of everything we do.
- Manage relationships with third parties including Direct Marketing & Software Agencies.
- Oversee the day to day management of retailer training module development, the LMS platform, course content and reporting for compliance purposes.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
Reports to: Marketing & Sales Director.
Number of Reports: 2, 1x Marketing Specialist and 1x Marketing Graduate.
DIMENSIONS / BUDGETS:
This is a Head Office based role although national travel may be required from time to time. Due to the nature of the role, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changes. Responsibility for part of the overall Marketing Budget.
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent with a high level of organisation and motivation.
- Experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of the automotive finance industry desirable but not essential.
- The ability to manage and motivate a team to optimise performance.
- Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information.