Marketing Communications and Commercial Services Manager
£45,000 plus benefits
Ref: VR 1125 - South East - £45,000 plus benefits
The Marketing Communications & Commercial Services Manager will have responsibility for the development and ongoing performance of Marketing activities for the business through all marketing channels and for all Brands. They will also be responsible for all Marketing & Sales third party provider relationships as well as responsibility for any commercial projects that need Marketing & Sales involvement.
The Manager will uphold the company values and quality procedures and ensure that a culture of support and encouragement is achieved through evidence of ongoing coaching, mentoring and development of the team.
- Develop a market leading digital presence for the business, including customer facing tools, customer finance calculator functionality, and integration with the central Bank ‘Holding’ website.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Marketing and Sales Director, for the development and implementation of customer acquisition, communication and retention strategies.
- Responsible for marketing to the customer base through a multichannel approach, using internet, email, telephone & mail based marketing.
- In conjunction with the Marketing & Sales Director instigate, develop and launch new and existing product portfolios for the retail business.
- To assist the brands in their advertising activity, and be responsible for ensuring that advertising complies with the legal finance requirements as laid out by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- To hold weekly team meetings and keep senior management updated with team performance on a regular basis (including production of a monthly performance report).
- To work with the Pricing and Risk teams in order to maximise retail opportunities, including, exploring existing and new routes to market and recommending, developing, implementing and assessing relevant products.
- Manage the system change process on behalf of the Marketing and Sales department, including attendance at the ‘Change Advisory Board’, ensuring that change request documentation matches commercial requirements, and the testing of changes.
- Manage relationships with all third parties including General Insurance providers, Direct Marketing Agencies & Media Agencies.
- Performance of General Insurance products and services.
- To assist with the preparation of the annual marketing plan.
- To take responsibility for compliance activities and to adhere to the FCA and OFT regulations and requirements.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.
Reports to: Sales and Marketing Director
Number of Reports: 2 (1 Direct and 1 Intern/Crosspath)
DIMENSIONS / BUDGETS:
This is a Head Office based role. Due to the nature of the role, there is a need for flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to changes. Responsible for Marketing expenditure & budget
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS:
Educated to degree level or equivalent with a high level of organisation and motivation.
Experience of digital marketing, CRM platforms and direct marketing highly desirable.
Good knowledge of the automotive finance industry desirable but not essential.
The ability to manage and motivate a team to optimise performance.
Ability to prepare, analyse and present statistical information