Co-develop account plan and contribute to realisation for the assigned accounts with the aim to realise successful business development, high market penetration, customer retention, profitability and growth.
· Contribute to the develop, manage, and ensure realisation of the account plan for assigned client portfolio.
- Conduct client negotiations , translate strategy into account plans.
- Initiate and maintain client relations with strategic (potential) clients/accounts, monitor the developments and performance (or ensure that this is done), and coordinate (the execution of) in- and external processes and act as business partner.
- Contribution to adequate implementation of new clients and ensure a smooth handover from sales to account management.
- Build, maintain and expand a network of existing and new strategic internal and external relations, detect and realize (new) business opportunities in cooperation with other functional disciplines.
- Utilise internal resources, e.g. expert resource team and external networks to maximise opportunities within existing clients.
- Actively keep abreast of competitor, supplier, market and client industry activities and data
- Actively monitor progress of actions and activities in relation to customers within the defined portfolio
- Provide insights regarding quantitative and qualitative developments for the assigned region(s) by means of periodical and ad hoc reports and/or analyses.
- Ensure an appropriate inflow of information/data from customer/market into relevant stakeholder groups and systems
- Management of brand risk within identified brand strategy
- Liaise with product development team to ensure the optimal solution is provided to the client in a cost effective manner
- Enhance personal development, attend conferences/industry forums and deliver presentations as agreed.