Responsible for the leadership of the Customer Services Operation teams encompassing; contract management, vehicle administration, order & delivery and a customer/driver focused first contact teams. Leading and managing the Customer Services team to support the growth and development of our people.
The role carries responsibility for the provision of clear and visible leadership, identifying significant enhancements to the end to end customer experience through improvements to the customer journey, operational processes and standards.
They will be key to embedding our new technology platform to (a) enable both customer and driver support in an effortless way, (b) ensure we deliver on our hassle-free promise, and (c) drive digital adoption to support and deliver efficiency targets.
- Leading our customer facing service teams which comprise of vehicle contract management, vehicle administration, vehicle order & delivery and a customer/driver focused first contact team.
- Encourage support and develop the team. Provide continuous feedback to aid the team’s ongoing development, celebrate their success and provide constructive support to help them improve. Conduct regular performance development reviews and use the time to coach individuals to understand their aspirations and deliver the support they need to achieve their goals.
- Deliver the team’s budget in line with or exceeding business and financial expectations and providing reliable data to support financial forecasting and reporting.
- Build a scalable and efficient organization with the use of robust workforce planning to deliver an agile team to best meet the needs of our customers.
- Responsible for reporting and delivery of KPI’s across the Customer Service team.
- Management of key supplier relationships including the adherence to contractual and service level agreements with a focus on value and service delivery.
- Responsible for working with internal & external stakeholders to identify blockers to delivering excellent customer services and collaborating effectively to create and deliver required solutions.
- Responsible for developing a continuous improvement culture to ensure processes and procedures within Customer Services are efficient and relevant to business and customer needs.
- Leading Senior Managers, Managers and Supervisors to troubleshoot areas of poor performance and identify strategies/solutions to resolve both immediate and long-term issues.
- Identify key customer complaint trends within Customer Services to best understand the root cause and proactively seek solutions in line with continuous improvement commitment.
- Develop relationships with key customers and support for the Commercial functions as appropriate.
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, market and leasing industry insight, customer feedback and competitor activity to ensure the business remains at the forefront of customer experience within its marketplace.
- Proven experienced in customer and operational roles within the vehicle leasing and automotive industry, and demonstration of increasing leadership responsibilities.
- A passionate individual who cares about service quality, delivery and has experience of creating and leading a customer focused culture.
- An excellent leader who role models company values and embraces the management and developments of their team. Demonstrating leadership through accountability, continuous learning and improvement.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire and motivate others
- Natural collaborator who has experience of working in a matrix organisation.
- High energy and fast paced individual who is results driven.
- Ability to balance customer focus with needs of the business.
- Excellent communication skills, commercially and financially astute with the ability to liaise effectively with all levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, demanding targets ensuring that priorities are clear, communicated and understood.
- Attention to detail, strong organization skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise.
- Strategic planning and implementation skills, ability to think ahead
- Proficiency with utilizing all manner of technology to advance client-facing operations, including: CRM, knowledge base, telephony, resource planning tools, service level management
- Forward Thinking – works with entrepreneurial spirit, embraces and drives change. Looks for new ways to improve what we do and is always looking for opportunities to anticipate what our customers need and deliver it before they have even asked for it.
- Integrity – role models honesty and integrity. Is calm and can be relied on to keep their promises and do the right thing.
- Respect – Is professional and shows respect in everything that they do. Is considerate towards others and treats them as they would like to be treated. Builds strong relationships as a result.
- Smart – Always looking for opportunities for continuous improvement. Will happily share knowledge and learn from others. Is highly motivated, enthusiastic and has great problem solving skills.
- Teamwork – Loves being part of a successful team and knows the value of collaboration. Can successfully work across all levels of the organisation up to CEO