Head of Consultancy
Circa £75,000 + bonus and benefits
Ref: VR 01261 - Home based - Circa £75,000 + bonus and benefits
Location: Home Based
Department: Business Intelligence & Consultancy
The Consultancy & Business Intelligence Team is a support function for all the UK sales functions and business strategy. It provides products and services such as TCO, fleet analysis and policy recommendations, develops solutions for customer mobility requirements and supports them with powertrain change & plug-in vehicle implementation.
The team also sit on a number of industry panels and advises UK business on fleet legislative changes and the future of mobility.
Head of Consultancy. The successful applicant will lead our team of industry experts, providing leadership, strategy and direction to both the immediate team and the wider sales function.
- Lead the Consultancy Services team.
- Develop and deploy market leading consultancy products and services to all sales channels.
- Maximise customer engagement in all aspects of fleet consultancy.
- Be at the forefront of future mobility planning in line with the Company’s strategic business plan and objectives
Summary or Responsibilities
- Maintain, develop and promote a broad range of consultancy products and services, including (but not limited to) fleet policy advice, funding methods, LCV and AFV, risk management, grey fleet policy and mobility solutions
- Provide optimal and appropriate training and sales support across all sales channels
- Maximise the penetration of consultancy products and services to all existing and new customers
- Maximise income and margin contributions
- Develop strategic relationships with all suppliers, maintaining optimal service standards and identify new partners in the future mobility arena.
- Keep the business up to date with all aspects of legislation and regulatory standards and controls
- Ensure that inter-department relationships are developed and maintained to facilitate decision-making and communication
- Create a highly skilled and market leading team of Fleet Consultants
- Recruit, train, motivate, engage, manage and retain competent team members.
- Set an example as a team player, respectful of others in the organisation and maintain a focus on overall business objectives; contributing towards a productive and healthy working environment.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality; housekeeping; and to ensure that personal behaviour and attitude reflects the essence of the business and the core values.
- Undertake relevant training as provided by the company.
- Ensure compliance with approved company, statutory and regulatory policies/procedures.
- Demonstrable in depth knowledge of the leasing and fleet management market place
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to hold a room
- Broad industry experience encompassing fleet policy advice, funding methods, LCV and AFV, risk management, grey fleet policy and mobility solutions including the development of Plug-in vehicle knowledge & capability across the business
- Proven experience of managing supplier relationships
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to delegate
- Strong coaching/motivational skills
- Conflict resolution skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Competent in Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Full Driving Licence