Contribution to Profit / Business
· Contribute to the profitable growth of the business through active participation in management, pricing and risk meetings and in the development and enhancement of services to meet customer needs in keeping with the company’s mission of providing long-term strategic partnerships with clients by providing world class, sustainable, fleet management & leasing solutions.
· Lead the Customer Relationship Management teams (Corporate & SME) in the penetration of existing client base through provision of superior customer service and value offerings.
· Lead the Customer Relationship Management teams (Corporate & SME) in their quest to seek and write sustainable new business through provision of superior customer service and value offerings.
· Understand trends in market and client demand, and manage changes to products, services and procedures in accordance with sgfleet’s strategic plans.
· Understand and act upon cross-selling opportunities and champion this cause among the team.
· Monitor customer service standards and identify areas requiring improvement.
· Oversee the development and training of the Customer Relationship Management teams in product knowledge, selling and retention techniques
Leadership / Management
· Manage the day to day running of the teams, supporting a safe, fair and rewarding environment for the team
· Apply the management systems and processes of the organisation to effectively carry out accountabilities in relation to the department's resources (people and budget), including planning, decision-making, implementation, monitoring of outcomes, and reporting.
· Identify and assess the risks that could prevent the business from achieving its strategies. Plan and execute risk mitigating procedures. On a regular basis, report and discuss the results of risk management performed within the area.
Client/Internal Client/Business Partners:
· Provide superior service aligned with the client’s needs and the organisation’s business objectives.
· Build strong internal relationships with other key members of the management team to ensure effective collaboration
· Ensure team achieve monthly/quarterly/yearly sales budgets
· Achieve strategic objectives
· Ensure team achieve minimum activity levels
· Attend and contribute to sales meetings