- Promote Consultancy products and tools to both internal and external customers
- Innovate to deliver products & services to customers
- Maximise customer engagement to support all sales areas within the group
- Advise on current and future AFV & vehicle taxation legislation
- Develop and grow Plug-in vehicle knowledge & capability across the business
- Maximise AFV fleet penetration
- Identify suitable Partners to further enhance ALD AFV policy and product offering
Summary of Responsibilities
- To maintain, develop and promote a broad range of consultancy products and services, including (but not limited to) fleet policy advice, Plug-in vehicle strategy, implementation & TCO analysis.
- To provide training and sales support across all sales channels on Plug-in products & technologies.
- Keep knowledge updated including but not restricted to the EV market and AFV’s. Keeping the Business updated with legislative changes and government incentives.
- To maximise the penetration of consultancy products and services to all existing and new customers.
- Maintain strategic relationships with Plug-in vehicle related suppliers, maintaining optimal service standards.
- MI Reporting
- To support the ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation as well as all aspects of the Customer Excellence programme.
- To support development and transition into future products and services such as (but not limited to) Car Share & Pool Fleet services
- To work with and develop relationships with new partners and service providers in the mobility arena
Skills / Knowledge / Experience / Qualifications
- Experience in the B2B fleet arena
- Demonstrable in depth knowledge of the leasing and fleet management market place
- Proven supplier relationships and management
- Strong commercial awareness
- Project management experience
- Experience of the Plug-in vehicle sector
Considering those attributes listed above we also anticipate the successful applicant would be able to illustrate strong presentation skills, excellent written & verbal communication skills and be a competent user of Online & Digital technology