Digital Marketing Exec
Ref: VRDM1118 - Berkshire -
Role Digital Marketing Executive
Location Slough, Berkshire
Salary £29,000 - £36,000 plus bonus
Benefits Pension, Life Assurance, Medical Cover & 25 days holiday
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading International fleet and leasing provider and support the digital marketing activity. Particular focus will be on developing in a new cutting edge venture as they build and grow a new retail offering.
To support day-to-day digital marketing activity. The Digital Marketing Executive will work with our partners to create, implement and report on marketing campaigns across all go-to market channels and support the launch of the new retail brand.
The Digital Marketing Executive will work to incorporate best of breed digital marketing techniques and deliver digital expertise and insight to all channels.
Working closely with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Managers to ensure we are at the forefront of developments in digital marketing strategy.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring clear alignment of digital activity within the activity plan.
- Managing digital communications with drivers.
- Managing all digital marketing consent and GDPR activity.
Role Specific Accountabilities
- Provide digital marketing support for the launch of new B2C car retail platform
- Working with Digital and Head of Marketing to optimise campaigns for greatest return on investment.
- Provide return reporting to key stakeholders.
- Act as the primary point of contact for communications to drivers.
- Working with Customer Insights to review and refresh our communications to drivers.
- Copy write and edit messaging to drivers and our third parties to ensure we maintain a consistent tone of voice.
- Working to optimise our proprietary data capture in a compliant manner. Incorporating testing learnings and best practice techniques
- Day-to-day management of the marketing inbox.
- Manage message sign off within agreed framework.
- Support the Marketing team at events.
- Work collaboratively with the entire marketing team to develop and deliver high impact, high quality and cost-effective digital marketing campaigns which enhance our conversion opportunities for all products and brands, including salary sacrifice
- To ensure that all campaigns and digital financial promotions comply fully with the FCA or any other regulations at all times and are also fully approved by the UK legal team
- Ensure all activity is tracked, measured & evaluated against clear success criteria.
- To represent the marketing team in the Engage Programme and ensure our digital marketing approach is clearly agreed, communicated and executed
What we are looking for
- Fluent in business English language - written and verbal.
- Excellent copy writing & editing skills
- Ability to manage your time effectively.
- Ability to build credible relationships with partners and stakeholders across the organisation.
- Track record of collaboration and teamwork across functional and organisational boundaries.
- Foundation understanding of digital marketing techniques.
- Digital native and socially literate.
- Driven and passionate with a desire to build a career.
- Working knowledge of core Microsoft applications (Word and Excel).
- Experience of actively participating in a team environment, whilst demonstrating the capability to work independently.
- Demonstrates integrity and honesty in all professional activities
For more information please contact Matthew Barlow at Critical Selection