Dealer Finance Commercial Manager
£50,000 basic plus bonus and management benefits
Ref: VR1149 - South East - £50,000 basic plus bonus and management benefits
The Dealer Finance Commercial Manager is the primary Company contact with our Dealers in all aspects of Wholesale funding and responsible for optimising the utilisation and offering of facilities in order to grow the portfolio and increase the profitability within the department.
- Establish themselves as the primary contact for the Dealers in all aspects of Dealer funding and review offer facilities in line with requirements to optimise full suite of products with respective Dealers, maximising utilisation and ensuring facilities are in line with Dealer requirements.
- Evaluate and present all applications for credit facilities to be approved by LCC/ Credit Risk Department.
- Manage database and co-ordinate with Credit team to ensure timely submission of annual renewals and adhering to SLA guidelines
- Produce ad hoc credit reports as and when requested or any other entity with whom an SLA may be in place.
- Manage dealer finance aspects of the database, producing management information, statistics, and reporting when required.
- Supervise the day-to-day activity of the Dealer relationship handling audit, returned direct debit, limit or any other queries which may arise from the account, including the movement of any facility between plans as requested.
- Oversee and manage legal matters relating to:
- Adhere to the FCA regulations and requirements by not entering into any general insurance related activities
- Liaise with the brands on Network development and termination of Dealers on a regular basis.
- Such other duties as the management may from time to time reasonably require.