CRM-MA Marketing Manager
£45,000 plus bonus and benefits
Ref: VR 1182 - South East - £45,000 plus bonus and benefits
To implement the digital marketing activity and represent the marketing function across the business. To ensure we bring a leading digital marketing approach to support the business goals and objectives, with particular focus on successful market expansion. To deliver digital expertise and insights to all channels, working closely with the Head of Marketing, Marketing Managers and Digital Campaign Associate to ensure we are at the forefront of developments in Data/CRM/Marketing Automation strategy.
Specifically, the role will be responsible for:
- Ensuring clear alignment of Data/CRM/Marketing Automation activity within the marketing strategy with the overall commercial and business strategy.
- Delivery of a multi-channel Marketing Automation approach which will help increase engagement and conversion thought-out the customer journey.
- Devising strategies for optimising the engagement with customers and prospects.
- Developing, managing and driving the implementation of low-cost high-impact marketing automation campaigns
- Developing strong relationships with Digital’s Data/CRM/Marketing Automation experts (120 internal agency based in Amsterdam)
- Owning monthly marketing insight reporting, so that the team can optimise their activity proactively.
Essential understanding of:
- Propensity modelling, engagement scoring, progressive profiling, lead to revenue models, customer journey mapping, dynamic content, customising content.
- Marketo, Salesforce CRM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Increasing maturity of marketing automation within an organisation for increased revenue.