Corporate Sales Manager
£45,000 - £60,000 plus uncapped commission
Ref: VR 01287 - Home based - £45,000 - £60,000 plus uncapped commission
The Corporate Sales division is tasked with identifying, winning and managing the relationship for business customers who operate fleets of 50+ vehicles. Within this structure, the New Business team is tasked with identifying and contracting new relationships for fleet management and funding services in the private sector across the UK. .
The role is primarily required to convert UK Private Sector fleet opportunities into new customers and is expected to achieve this by:
- Developing & maintaining close professional relationships with the key decision makers (“DMU”) within their sector, which is referred to as their Prospect Base (~250 organisations)
- Becoming a recognised, consultative representative within appropriate networks in their sector, including; key OEMs, preferred dealer groups, specialist consultancies, industry bodies & other professional organisations (eg CIPFA)
- Leading & (when required) project managing every commercial opportunity throughout the entire sales cycle from cold calling to account implementation, ensuring exemplary team work across the business for the very best customer experience
Summary of Responsibilities
- Pipeline – capitalise on all Marketing support activities, network referrals & available data resources to identify new business opportunities within a given sector & maintain sufficient numbers of these to achieve business growth requirements.
- Sales Cycle - pursue new business opportunities through each stage; cold calling, initial prospect visits, drafting proposals or tender responses, making formal presentations & leading contract negotiations.
- Commercial Viability – following requisite procedures to ensure a prospect meets all Framework eligibility requirements or establish a prospect’s financial position and suitability in conjunction with Customer Accounting (Underwriting), as well as following the Legal team counsel in contract negotiation.
- Account Implementation – Project manage every account transition to the Account Development Team (“ADT”) by working closely with all other internal departments to ensure all services required by the customer can be delivered as required & ensure all relevant documentation is in place upon securing a new account.
- Financial Returns - meet profit and unit targets set by the business on monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Evidence Activity – fully maintain appropriate details of all activities on assigned prospects or leads via the business CRM system, routinely monitoring all dashboards to ensure consistent performance & taking appropriate actions in a timely manner to address any gaps or shortfall
- Working Together - set an example as a team player, respectful of others in the organisation and maintain a focus on overall business objectives; contributing towards a productive and healthy working environment.
- Acting Responsibly - maintain the highest level of confidentiality; housekeeping; and to ensure that personal behaviour and attitude reflects the essence of the business and the core values. Undertake relevant training as provided by the company and Ensure compliance with approved company, statutory and regulatory policies/procedures.
- Demonstrable in depth knowledge of the leasing and fleet management market place
- Proven experience of the Corporate Sector inc. negotiation & selling of financial products
- Experience in the B2B fleet arena
- Proven supplier relationships and management
- Self-Motivated / Target and Opportunity Driven, with a proven track of success
- Effective Time Management, Organisational & Delegation skills
- Clear understanding of the need for CRM tools & their role in the Sales environment
- Strong commercial awareness
Considering those attributes listed above we also anticipate the successful applicant would be able to illustrate strong presentation skills, excellent written & verbal communication skills and be a competent user of Online & Digital technology
What we can offer …
- Generous contributory pension scheme inc. Critical Illness
- Car (EV Scheme)
- 25* days holiday, in addition to Bank Holidays
- Volunteering Days in assist in charity work/ CSR Initiatives
- An excellent CSR agenda – Ecovadis Certification
- Flexible working options available
- Enhanced parental leave
- Occupational Health Programme
- Introduction Bonuses for referring an Employee or Customer
- Access to LinkedIn Learning / Time towards to your CPD
- EV charging points, bike storage, shower & changing facilitates
- Progressive/ Collaborative culture