Midlands / South
Corporate Sales Manager - International
£45,000 -£48,000 Plus £15,000 ote
Ref: VR 1185 - Midlands / South - £45,000 -£48,000 Plus £15,000 ote
Reporting to: Corporate Sales Manager - International
To identify and win new and existing business opportunities for the UK market provided to us by the 39 Country businesses and 4 strategic partners.
The role is purely UK based and new business and account management sales support will be provided by UK.
- To meet profit and unit targets set by the business on monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- To identify new business opportunities with International Companies based in The UK and transfer details onto SalesForce (CRM)
- To pursue new business opportunities through initial prospect visits, presentation and proposal stages
- To establish prospects financial position and suitability in conjunction with Customer Accounting (Underwriting).
- To ensure all relevant documentation is in place upon securing a new account
- To provide data (visit reports, verbal discussion) within 48 hours of attending meeting.
- To conduct in house visits and presentations for new and existing customers where appropriate
- To liaise with Partner Businesses on a Global basis
- To work closely with all other internal departments to ensure all services required by the customer can be delivered
- To ensure quality of service in accordance with the brand
- To plan before every meeting to ensure that you are aware of Customer relationships, problems etc and for new prospects liaise with colleagues and view web/marketing material
- To ensure all administration (emails, verbal communication) is actioned quickly and professionally.
- To ensure during meetings that you come across in a clear and structured fashion.
- To communicate information to Managers and Directors