Support the sales teams on winning van / light commercial vehicle business:
- Provide current LCV market and industry information to support the Bid & Tender team for new commercial vehicle customers and prospects.
- Identify van fleet operators for the New Business team to target and prioritise
- Actively promote the proposition and seek to increase take up of the CV products and services
- Attend (as appropriate / required) meetings with prospects and existing customers to carry out needs assessments to recommend and advise on fit for purpose vehicles, specifications, legislation, and compliance.
- Make recommendations on commercial vehicle makes and versions including 3rd party specialist suppliers of vehicle racking, lifts, cranes, refrigeration and vehicle livery
- Arrange meetings between the customer and service dealers / repair agents / converters to manage the necessary supply chain processes are put into place using our build management system
- Support colleagues in both the Implementation and Engage teams to ensure smooth transition and onboarding of CV clients
- Facilitate in the prototype build of complex converted vehicles and work with the client to quality sign-off and handover such vehicles
- Remain completely up to date with commercial vehicle industry developments and regularly communicate this knowledge through the relevant areas of the business.
- Advise and assist creating CV quotes that are run by CV Engage team
- Review technical issues with CV clients and facilitate responses with UK technical team, LCV manufacturers and other UK suppliers.
- Respond to CV clients in-life service and technical issues by facilitating remedial actions by other UK departments and / or external suppliers
- Develop and maintain a process for regular production and analysis of key performance indicators relating to UK’s van fleets
- Provide input and content for CV Tender Library
- Work with Asset Risk and Disposals team in developing appropriate processes for accurate RV setting and RMT budgets
- Build relationships and develop the trust of the sales teams, customers and UK colleagues and suppliers.
- Responsible for influencing the optimising the commercial vehicle maintenance spend budget.
- Responsible for managing spend within an agreed budget
Reporting & Systems (including Service Level Agreements - ‘SLAs’)
- Meet all agreed SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s).
Job Family: Professional/Technical Specialist
Recognise customer & colleague needs and provide a consistently high level of service that exceeds all expectations.
Business Awareness (Level C)
Identify how to expand business activities; looking for opportunities. Also to define the business direction for a client business or client group, internally/externally.
Making Decisions (Level C)
Investigate and analyse issues objectively and make sound decisions that mD)aximise opportunities for the business.
Building Relationships (Level C)
Develop and build productive working relationships internally and externally to deliver value for customers and for the business
Communicating Effectively (Level C)
Convey messages in a confident and engaging way; listen and share information to create openness and joint understanding.
Driving for Results (Level C)
Own issues; be energetic and resilient and take action to make things happen through to their absolute completion.