Circa £25,000 plus bonus and benefits
Ref: VR 01209 - South East - Circa £25,000 plus bonus and benefits
The completion of opportunity qualification exercise, tenders and quotations for both cars and commercial vehicles covering public sector and corporate clients.
- Regular search of appropriate databases and publications for tender notices and advertisements.
- Assess the suitability of advertised tenders and discuss with the Bid Director and/or Account Manager as well as Sales/Regional Directors as necessary.
- Complete and despatch Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQ).
- Assess bid documents for requirements in line with core competencies.
- Request vehicle quotations and specifications from suitable dealerships, converters and manufacturers.
- Liaise with Legal Department on any contractual issues and formulate the appropriate response to incorporate in a tender submission.
- Complete tender documentation in a consistent and professional manner, maintaining the high company standard at all times.
- Assist with support of existing business quotations, as required or through the contribution to specially identified projects.
- Build relationships and develop the trust of Account Managers and internal stakeholders.
Reporting & Systems (including Service Level Agreements)
- Meet all agreed SLAs and Key Performance Indicators.