The role is responsible for developing, managing and effectively communicating the company value propositions to prospects and clients at tender stage via the bid /subsequent proposals. To work with all areas of the business to maintain an up to date value proposition catalogue to ensure the sales team have the materials required o deliver market leading bids. The role is responsible for the management of the prospect and bid review process, leading the team and directing tasks as appropriate to ensure client needs are met, within all given deadlines.
- Take people management responsibility for the Bid team for the delivery of tender responses, proposals and documentation for prospects and clients.
- Manage the deal go/no go process
- Work closely with marketing and telemarketing to ensure we maximise our appointment opportunity and campaign management follow up
- Manage thecompany boilerplate to ensure our bids, proposals and presentations reflect the best commercial offer to suit the client / prospect needs at all times
- Be customer facing and attend client & prospect meetings as required to support the sales teams with the building of complex bids
- As required and agreed, support the wider business in any major bid opportunity
- Manage and deliver the company corporate people strategy within remit of role
- Proactively manage internal and external queries
- Actively seek continuous improvement by reviewing work and identifying different approaches to getting work done, which result in efficiencies and ‘smart’ ways of working to ensure employee productivity and client needs are achieved.
- Direct tasks as appropriate, using all resource available within the team
- Encourage co-operation and communication within peer group and across teams and wider organisation where appropriate
- Reporting of activity, opportunities and success
- Work with the business to incorporate client feedback in to the bid process following win and loss review updates