London, Kent, Surrey ,Sussex, Hampshire.
Area Manager X 2
Ref: VR 01226 - London, Kent, Surrey ,Sussex, Hampshire. - Competitive
LOCATION Home Based
DEPARTMENT Southern Sales Team
LINE MANAGER/S Director of Sales
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To create, secure and manage successful sales opportunities with fleet decision makers contributing towards the overall growth and profit targets of the business
DUTIES - The fundamental tasks of the job are:-
- Achieve sales objectives for new business, penetration, renewal and extensions whilst maximizing profitability.
- Build upon and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Undertake regular review meetings with existing clients and always provide Fleet Review Summary information for review.
- Implement renewal strategy and regular follow up process for each client/vehicle.
- Provide OEM terms for clients with the help of the Purchasing Department.
- Identify potential new customers and the key decision makers.
- Create and maintain a sales pipeline of high value prospect opportunities (25+ fleet sizes) within the Maximizer CRM and ensure the pipeline is fully qualified with regular telephone contact and meetings.
- Complete tenders and develop proposals to be presented to potential new customers
- Manage the underwriting process to ensure funding is in place and risk is minimised.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up within 48 hours.
- Ensure Maximizer appointments, new client signed information, notes, telephone calls made, and opportunities are regularly and accurately recorded along with any other reasonable data as deemed appropriate by the business.
- Promote ancillary products and services including Salary Sacrifice, PCH, Daily Rental accident management, grey fleet management, fuel management, Fleet/Risk management, and other services and values as determined by the business.
- Promote and demonstrate the use of online fleet management platforms, such as Mifleet, Driver Portals, Online Quotes, Happy Drivers and Appraisal Applications.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure relevant marketing content is provided in a timely manner.
- Manage personal social media i.e. Linked-In to promote services and to develop new business.
- Prepare monthly sales report to line manager on an agreed time basis
- Manage the process pertaining to all legal documents and ensure they are understood, signed and returned to the business in advance of any vehicle delivery.
- Work closely with CSE/Team ensuring regular contact and face to face reviews at least once a month at head Office
- Liaise with other departments within the business to ensure that we provide the highest possible customer service.
- Work closely your Line Manager to record/monitor and achieve sales objectives.
- Liaise with other Group companies, as appropriate, to introduce additional products and services to the clients, always therefore where possible, maximizing group company introductions. (For example, Tilsun, Active, Net-Defence etc).
- Ensure that offices / car are kept professional looking, clean and tidy at all times.
- Attend appropriate training sessions as required
- Attend company events, shows, presentations etc – as necessary from time to time – and always present the correct company image.
- Attend one to one and team meetings with the line Manager as deemed appropriate.
- Adhere to H&S and HR policies and procedures.
- Any other tasks as may reasonably be allocated from time to time
- Current/recent relevant sales experience
- A thorough understanding of Contract Hire and associated products
- High level of fleet industry knowledge and business acumen
- Proven track record with a professional approach to develop existing and new client relationships
- Ability to sell into new / ancillary business channels
- Excellent listener with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills to stake holders at all levels
- Strong negotiation and decision making skills
- Strong IT skills with various Microsoft products i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point and CRM systems and processes.
- Good time keeping and organisational skills
- Highly motivated with a flexible approach and a proven ability to work remotely / from home
- Full / Clean UK driving licence