To manage all aspects of the operational client relationship and service delivery within the portfolio to ensure a positive customer experience. To increase growth and profitability as well as the usage of services provided by the business to the portfolio of customers.
- Fully embed and adopt the usage of Amplify and its reporting capabilities to manage and improve performance of the customer portfolio.
· Manage the daily provision of the service to clients by utilising the appropriate resources.
· Work with the Account Director and relevant Brand Resource to assist in bringing leading edge thinking and best practice of fleet management and outsourcing to clients in order to add value to the client and develop the customer relationship.
· Identify opportunities to introduce and/or increase usage of ancillary services.
· Work to continuously increase the efficiency of the business and its provided services.
· Regular face to face involvement with the client as well as service suppliers as appropriate.
· Strict management of any commercial loadings applied to specific contracts.
· Responsible for overseeing the preparation of customer reviews and delivering on time with the relevant Account Director, as appropriate.
· Responsible for forecasting and delivering against portfolio targets.
· Make recommendations to clients and/or Account Director as appropriate on ways to maximise client/account profitability.
· Overall responsibility for securing credit for the portfolio.
· Develop and maintain key operational contact relationships within the clients.
· Work closely with New Business Account Directors and Implementation Team to manage new account signings within the territory.
- Ensure the business processes exist and are implemented so that the operational goals of the client and company are achieved.
- Promote the usage of e-products with the clients.
- Keep abreast of market conditions and specific industry changes
Commitment to corporate and brand values