Account Manager - Manufacturer Fleet Management
£60,000 - £70,000 basic plus £9k bonus and benefits
Ref: VR 01298 - Home based - £60,000 - £70,000 basic plus £9k bonus and benefits
Adopting the core principle of Treating Customers Fairly, the Manufacturer Fleet Management Corporate Sales teams demonstrate innovative thinking and thought leadership to strengthen the Client/ Manufacturer Fleet Management partnership, delivering incremental value to both parties.
- To fully contribute to the achievement of the FM target by maximising new business from leads directly sourced and from Manufacturer referrals.
- To work closely with Manufacturer of Britain commercial team and the Dealer Network to identify new opportunities and joint visits.
- To constantly promote the full service offering of Fleet Management and the benefits of our proposition so they can make this part of their regular customer conversations.
- To manage and implement accounts using the agreed FM procedures working with all FM counterparts in a collaborative manner in line with company expectations.
- To ensure that customer actions & requirements are communicated regularly & effectively across the company.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Ensure that customer requirements are fully specified, understood & communicated; that service levels meet customer expectations and to keep the company informed on all relevant customer activity – both risks and opportunities.
- Ensure that customer actions & requirements are communicated regularly & effectively across the company and to liaise with other departments to resolve customer queries
- Deliver clients with innovative new ideas, approaches, technologies and products and demonstrate their value via a structured Account Development Plan.
- Visit prospective and existing customers, as appropriate, ensuring that all business and customer objectives are met and that effective relationships with key stakeholders are built across their business
- Provide guidance and help, as appropriate, to colleagues around the wider business, supporting the ethos of professionalism, team spirit and innovation in order champion customer focus and cooperation.
- Keep up to date with legislative, industry and product developments
- Provide regular & accurate reporting as required on activity and maintain the CRM database.
- Own the renewals process, through the Customer Account Executive team, ensuring that all renewals are progressed to conclusion.
- Work closely with the Manufacturer of Britain team to assist with customer prospecting and new account implementation.
- To adhere to regulatory requirements and to ensure success at audit
- Set an example as a team player, respectful of others in the organisation and maintain a focus on overall business objectives; contributing towards a productive and healthy working environment.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality; housekeeping; and to ensure that personal behaviour and attitude reflects the essence of Fleet Management and the core values.
- Undertake relevant training as provided by the company.
- Ensure compliance with approved company, statutory and regulatory policies/procedures.
- Strong negotiation & selling background with demonstrable experience.
- You will be an Influencer with an ability to build lasting relationships.
- Self-Motivated / Target & Opportunity Driven
- Solution Delivery and Ownership with an ability to create new ideas & approaches
- Effective Time Management, Organisational & Delegation skills
- Excellent Communications skills – verbal and written
- Strong presentation skills
- Commercial awareness and decision making within remit given
- Account Management in a B2B Environment
- Leasing Industry Experience
- Vehicle Industry knowledge
- LCV product and market knowledge