Midlands / South
£50,000 basic ote of £75,000+
Ref: VR 1220 - Midlands / South - £50,000 basic ote of £75,000+
- To work in partnership with Corporate Accounts ensuring appropriate business solutions are negotiated, maintained and enhanced to benefit the client and their customers. This role is also responsible for seeking new business opportunities within the Accounts and promoting our wider mobility solution.
- To achieve the revenue and margin targets set by the company
- Develop and maintain strong working partnerships with account clients in order to gain a greater understanding of their individual needs
- Identify new opportunities to cross sell mobility solutions to support new revenue streams
- Establish and maintain up to date Account Development Plans in order to document growth opportunities and identify key stakeholders with whom relationships need to be developed
- To ensure that all reporting requirements are adhered together with the required level of focus given to review meetings to comply with client expectations.
- Timely management of contract renewals and scheduled tenders including full financial review and preparation of pricing proposals in line with company’s financial targets.
- To be aware of the general economic business climate and its potential impact to key clients. Identify and report, recommending business solutions appropriately
- Accurate forecasting of client requirements to ensure that this is reflected in fleet plan
- Ensure customer facing time is maximised in order to drive revenue growth and product penetration
- Work closely with Customer Services, Operational Team, Finance and Sales Administration in addressing day to day queries in order to allow maximum customer facing time.
- Analyse account performance and identify initiatives to support improved customer experience
- To understand and observe the Company’s Quality Policy and to follow all Operational Procedures and work instructions applicable to the job
- Ensure up to date knowledge of Group and competitors rates and services etc
- Ensure Salesforce and all administration and reports are completed accurately and within the agreed deadlines
- Ensure our contractual obligations are fulfilled and that any risks identified are escalated to your line manager
- Any other reasonable duty/project as requested by management
- Ensure targets set; revenue and contribution are exceeded in line with company plan
- The drive and focus to meet and exceed revenue and contribution plans
- An understanding of the UK car rental marketplace would be an advantage Gaining knowledge of competitor activity will be essential.
- Self-motivation, passion and a clear desire to succeed
- Excellent communication skills both internal and external
- Strong analytical and forecasting skills to achieve and exceed revenue budgets and improve contribution
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint knowledge required